Effective Date: 25th June 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These text files allow a website to remember your device and how you interacted with the website, which can be useful for several different purposes.
- Enhance your user experience: These cookies help us to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other choices/settings and thereby make the user visit more efficient and enjoyable.
- Analytics: These cookies help us to understand how our Site is being used, track visitor behaviour, and measure the effectiveness of our content. We use these cookies to compile statistics about our visitors, such as the number of visitors and the pages that are most visited.
- Functionality and personalisation: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, or your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
To manage your cookie settings, follow the instructions provided by your web browser. You can also opt out from third-party cookies by visiting the following sites:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU): http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Last Updated: 25th June 2023